Updates

Notice: Club Arctic has now become Club Freeze! Tjcb8 felt that a change was needed and it working on changing the site! So for a while, things may be a little glitchy, but it's going to be worked out soon!

3/30/11

SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!!

I got really caught up in the school year and I've been overloaded with homework!  Don't worry, this penguin is going to make a comeback!

I was thinking of changing the name of the site to Club Freeze instead of Club Arctic. I kind of like that name better and the site needs a change.

So, here's hoping for longevity of the site!

P.S.:  I'm no longer a member, but I will still tell about member features in as much detail as I can!  And here is my non-member outfit, made up of some items I bought with Club Penguin toys, and some old items from parties and such.


So, all you awesome blog readers out there:
Keep on Freezin'!  :D

No comments: