Updates

Notice: Club Arctic has now become Club Freeze! Tjcb8 felt that a change was needed and it working on changing the site! So for a while, things may be a little glitchy, but it's going to be worked out soon!

12/6/10

Tjcb8: Feats to Beat (Part 1)

Here we go guys. Its my high scores, with proof they're mine. And I'm challenging you to beat my scores. After playing the game, take a screenshot and send it to my club arctic email, clubarcticrocks@gmail.com. Also put your Club Penguin Username so you can be credited.

So here's the feats to beat:

Dance Contest:
Play Medium Epic Win. You must play this for it to count!
My total score: 6361 Perfects: 72
Beat any of these numbers to beat the feat! Tell me immediately!
Trivia: Purple puffles can play this game, and it is one of my faves.


Bean Counters:
Score:1328 Truck:4
Trivia: this is my least favorite game, and it is also one of the oldest in club penguin.


Will add more later, try these for now!

Keep Freezing!

No comments: